Saturday, March 24, 2007

Oh a Saturday!

Fantastic.

I'm rejoicing cos I can finally wind down a bit. It was a horrible week. Was in school till 7.30pm yesterday. Woah. Project work meeting. I wasn't the only one there, though. My fellow SMUggers were hanging about as well. You can tell cos the GSRs are all lighted up.

And if you think that's bad you'd be surprised. SMU is still filled with people on Sundays too. =)

Anyway, I digress...

Went to the market with Mum for some grocery shopping. Came across this...


So cute! So chubby!

Cats like these are not uncommon around my area, and they're round cos people feed them. In fact, I suspect there's a whole legion of cat-feeders around. My Malay neighbours are an example. They're an old couple who live alone with erm... around 6 cats? That's an average calculation, cos the number always changes. They take care of the strays as well. I've seen the old lady going around feeding them.

Then there's a chinese auntie/malay uncle who feeds the same cat that lives in a void deck. It even has its own water bowl. It's kinda round too...


I know it seems weird that I have so many cat pics. Truth is, I love cats! I find them adorable. Dogs as well, but cats are easier to keep. I want to have one if I have more time, and perhaps a bigger house...

And guess what? Singapore has its own unique cat breed as well.

http://www.i-love-cats.com/Breeds/Singapura.html

They're a living national monument, by the way. XD

PS: Switched to a new skin cos I can barely see the text and links on the old one. Irritated me cos I believe the main function of a blog is to show text, not just pretty pics.

No comments: