Monday, March 26, 2007

Introducing... the new iRack.

Click please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-KWYYIY4jQ

Political satire at its best. XD

Anyway today was another manic Monday. Was a little sleepy cos I stayed up insanely late last night, yet again, to complete my damned T and A research essay proposal.

She'd better like it! *mumble grumble* I nearly tore my hair out coming up with this.

Dragged myself to school. Still feeling rather bad. I had been a little ill over the weekend, and it's still continued on to today. My body feels warm and radiates heat, yet I don't have a fever. As proven by my trusty thermometer, my temperature's at a rather average 36.9 degrees.

But I feel warm, that's just it! My throat feels dry easily and I get thirsty. It's freaky, as if the hypothalamus (where the heat detectors are) in my brain are broken. My brain thinks its hot and keeps sending signals to make me drink more water, even when my body temperature is normal.

I hope this stops. It happened all of a sudden after an afternoon nap on Saturday and got much worse on Sunday. My mum says it's heat stroke, but I don't think so. I've been through worse in the past and have never had this problem.

I hope it stops, else I have to see the doctor. But I doubt a western doctor can help... I mean, how can you explain heatiness to them?

So I've been trying to consume 'cooling' foods and drinks. Some tips I've gotten include:

1) Rest
2) Water
3) Cucumbers
4) Barley
5) Herbal jelly (the black kind that looks like chin chao but isn't)

I've tried the last one and it does work! It did make the hear diminish somewhat on Sunday when I ate it during dinner. However, the heat returned this morning. Now I'm still feeling it, though it's not at bad. I notice it goes down when I drink more water, so now I have this huge waterbottle on my desk beside me.

Bleagh. I wanna get better soon!

No comments: