Sunday, April 01, 2007

Huge news.

Yes I know it's already Sunday and it's a little late to say this but...

I finally got an internship interview! Citibank! Whoopee!

Got the call last Thurs but I was too busy to blog about it till now. Am going to have it tomorrow. Have spent the weekend preparing for it and starting on my T and A research essay. And to think this is already the study break. Bleagh. I've barely started doing what I'm supposed to do, study!!

Very busy... Head spinning...

Anywayz, I'm trying to get myself all psyched up for the interview tomorrow. I HOPE THE INTERVIEWER IS NOT MEAN! I can understand the need to filter us out to get the good ones, but there's no need to be nasty in the process.

It's not going to be easy. There are other applicants for this single HR position. Actually, the job scope isn't much, just data entry and organization of information. But, they still seem to be taking things seriously.

If they're taking things seriously, then I will too. Have been thinking of what to wear, and have decided upon this look.


Get or don't get, haiyah just leave it to fate lah. If I don't get an internship this summer, then I'll go work. My finances are dwindling.

We'll see how it all goes.

No comments: