June 10:
First of, I'm glad to say that I have purchased my mp3 player. I got the Creative MuVo V100, ultimately the oldest in the series.
Sweet! It runs on triple A batteries, but has a pretty decent battery life. The sound system is not too bad too. About time, else all the mp3s on my computer would be wasted. I can't be bothered to turn it on just for music.June 14:
Next up, work. Things are going pretty well, though I just discovered today that office politics is alive and kicking in my workplace. I'm pretty darned surprised, since the office is so small. Geesh.
June 15:
Went out with Fui, Cla and Cel today. Met up with Cel at Marina Square, then walked over to the Spaggedhi's italian restaurant there. Choped a table first, and made some special arrangements before Cla and Fui walked in.
We joked about, chatted and exchanged presents. Since one of them was a photo album for Cla, we had a fun time laughing at how toot we looked when we were younger. The crux of the conversation went something like:
"Waaah so ugly!"
"See my hair. Last time I thought so nice. Now eeeee..."
"Hahahaha... why you always pose like that wan."
"Toot! So toot!'
You see what I mean. = = I guess erm... we all look much better now.
The food was not bad. All italian fare, rich with cheese, tomato paste, cream sauce and other savoury ingredients. We also had Italian chocolate cake with ice cream, as well as tiramisu cake. I'd say it was a good meal.
After our dinner, we mulled about Marina Square, then headed over to the Fullerton to take a cab to Clarke Quay. We took a few photos in the spanking Fullerton toilet, then took a cab down to Clarke Quay. We wondered about for a bit, before finally settling for a bar called the Asylum. Not very happening on the inside, since the majority of people were sitting al fresco. However, it was peaceful enough for light conversation. I doubt anyone would be in the mood to talk with ear-splitting music and ogling middle-aged ang mohs. The whole of Clarke Quay seemed to be crawling with the latter. Fat, old, and usually escorted by a hot Asian chick. Sigh... So typical.
The conversation revolved over a large range of topics, including men because of a troublesome encounter. The issue occupied my thoughts as I went home later, sharing a cab with Fui and Cla.
How To Dump A Guy:
1) Ignore his smses, even the ones that threaten suicide.
2) Do not pick up the phone when he calls. If you do, then just say "This is a SingTel announcement service..."
3) Ban him from MSN. Delete his email. Cut off all means of communication. Ignore smoke signals too.
4) Pretend to be super busy. Yes, cutting your toenails is a valid excuse.
5) If you do reply to his messages, keep it short and sweet. Each message should not exceed a maximum of a 2 words, e.g. hmm, yah lor, oh really, ok, yes, no, haha, oh dear, f*** off.
6) Say you have a boyfriend, and if he asks, send him a picture of Jay Chou.
7) Engage in reverse psychology. Sms and call him in the morning, afternoon and night. Show up at his house unannounced. Insist on monitoring his emails. We all know men hate clingy women. If he still doesn't relent, propose the idea of marriage. He'll be out of your life in a matter of seconds.
8) Tell him to his face nicely. If he insists on love, slap him. Then, tell him nicely again. Remember, the idea here is to be nice.
Hope this helps =)
No comments:
Post a Comment