We decided to go to Sushi Tei at Raffles City for our 3-in-1 celebration. Basically, it was mine, Jack's and Liyan's birthday parties all rolled into one to save money and time.
It was a simple affair. Basically we ate... took pictures.... ate some more... and took even more pictures. What else can 5 giggly girls in a private booth do?
Presenting... The SMU Social Science babes!
We are babes ok... Don't deny. Even the brownie says so...
The food was amazing. I think I'm going to have withdrawal symptoms until the next time I eat it. We also got our lovely presents!
It actually reads TOPMAN, but Liyan feel pai seh so she covered it up.
Big enough for Jack to stuff her volleyball inside, no doubt.
I got an Esprit voucher. Muahaha... Shopping timeeee!
After we finished our meal, we decided to attack the Mrs Field's brownie.
I know I know... it does look like 3 of us are marrying each other.
We blew out the candles together too... But if you think about it, that's a hell of a lot of saliva spraying on that brownie. Heh.
And now for some serious camwhoring. We decided to act super-kawaii and posed like Japanese schoolgirls. It reminded me of my secondary school days when I used to take neoprint.
Cutesy Neoprint Pose 1
Cutesy Neprint Pose 2Not wanting to be left out, Jieying and Clarice decided to join in...
Erm... okaaaay. I guess that's pretty original. And there's more...
Erm...
At one point Liyan couldn't take it anymore and staring screaming, "You guys damn Les leh!" Our camwhoring did not stop in the booth. Oh no... we were so into it that we even continued, while queuing for the bill.



Once the bill was settled, it was late and we decided to go home.
Oh but I'm not done yet.
Hehe...
*** BLOOPERS***
Not all pictures were taken perfectly.
Zi pai attempt no. 1, Liyan holding camera.
Zi pai attempt no. 2, Liyan holding camera. I think her arm too short. XD
And to finally end this absurdly long post... a special thanks to Clarice and Jiyeing for organizing the dinner and for the presents! *hugs*

No comments:
Post a Comment