No idea why the weather is so erratic. Perhaps its global warming? I wonder if all this rain is somehow related to the intensely cold winter China had experienced recently. Where the hell does all that water comes from anyway?
Anyway, my luck has returned to normal. Thank goodness. Maybe I should chi zai for the next few days or something.
******

Evangelion is a sci-fi anime that traces the battle between humans and a race of beings called angels. The Evangelion in the title refers to the giant bio-mechanoid robots that the humans use. Each robot needs to have a pilot that is linked neurally with it. If the robot is damaged, the pilot feels the pain.
There's a whole lot of religious themes thrown into it and the story is quite complex. Apparently, this movie is simply a remaking of the original series up to a certain number of episodes. Rei Ayanami will be in it, along with Shinji, but Asuka is not included as she appears later.
From the trailer, it looks promising. I love how they make the EVAs move. It's much more biological. I suspect CGI has been incorporated inside for these more fluid movements.
The original series was good, though I hated the fanservice. Please, enough with the skimpy outfits and boob shots. Gawd. What is it with the Japanese and boobs...
It was bloody violent at some points too. But hey, what's action without some gore.
Gonna watch it soon... If I have the time! The time... the tiiimmmeee...
Meanwhile, enjoy the trailer .
No comments:
Post a Comment