Super shag Wednesday.
Had a family emergency this morning, so I could't attend a PS project meeting at 10am. Managed to send my work through email though. Hope my group-mates found it useful.
After that, rushed on down to EDA lessons at 12. Our Prof was quite kind, allowing us the second half of the lesson off. My EDA group-mates and I headed over to a gsr which was so freaking cold!!! Unable to come up with anything solid, due to either the cold or hunger I'm not sure, we decided to go for lunch and return later with better ideas.
Didn't have much time for lunch, so I just ran downstairs to the Four Seasons snack stall and gorged on fried chicken bits, washing it down with some honey milk tea. Met Huey Woon, too. It's funny but we always seem to meet after my class and before her class on Wednesdays. Tempted her with some chicken, which she ate with great relish, before she left for class. I then made my way to the library.
Reached the project room on time. However, due to the fact that all of us hadn't read the articles, we couldn't come up with anything substantial. Instead, we resolved to read the research and assigned another meeting on Saturday. I stayed behind to book the venue for the next meeting. YoungA (my Korean exchange groupmate) asked me about the project. She was as blur as I was, so I just did my best to translate the concepts into something easier to understand.
I then rushed down to Raffles Place to check out the venue for my internship interview. The building is quite near the MRT station, thank god! After that, rushed back to school.
Had no time for dinner, as I had to read the article and do some EDA homework due that night at 8.30pm. When I was done reading it, it was time to leave for my resume compilation critique session.
Reached the Admin building at around 7pm, and sat through a presentation of proper resume writing. After that, got my resume back. It was covered with pencil scribblings by my career counsellor. Oh well. Have to re-do it again.
After the session, I remained in the building. Managed to find a seat and took out my laptop. It was now a race against time for me to submit my homework. It was already a little past 8pm. Finally clickecd "submit" at around 8.20pm.
Then I crawled home, and proceeded to collapse into bed in utter exhaustion.
Phew. What a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment