Went out with Rez for lunch today. Met him at around 2.30pm in the afternoon at Bedok Interchange, then brought him to a Halal restaurant near my house for lunch. Rez is essentially the same, except taller (than me!) and hairier. The latter was due to the fact that he was too lazy to shave, and not because he wanted to look like a gangster.
The restuarant I brought him to serves Western food, at around Swensen's prices. It's a small place, and you need to reserve a table there for the better seats. I ordered pasta, and Rez attempted to look graceful while slicing a steak. We also had dessert in the form of a brownie with vanilla ice cream and a strawberry and peach sundae respectively. Once we were done, we were stuffed. I caught up with him on a couple of things. Apparently, he's been spending his holidays teaching himself Arabic and relaxing at home.
After lunch, we headed down to Marine Parade to walk walk. Then after that, Rez headed for the mosque while I headed home.
PS: Saw an SPCA stall selling stickers, bookmarks and other small items (bought a mirror myself) at Marine Parade. Do buy a little something if you happen to be in the area. They survive solely on private donations, without funding from the government
No comments:
Post a Comment