As I was squeezing on the MRT train today, I noticed a common but irritating sight.
An indecent couple.
It was a well-dressed man in office wear (long-sleeved blue shirt and black pants) with a girl (casually dressed). They were hugging each other tightly, as if afraid to be torn apart. I, the long-suffering victim of such couples, came to stand right smack next to them.
All was well and good, except for the fact that they were erm... rubbing against each other? She was also giggling and whispering sweet nothings into his ear. I overheard her say, in a crisp mainland Chinese accent, something about his 门牙. At this point, I began to wonder why his front teeth would be considered erotic...
I continued to listened in to their conversation, but couldn't make out the words they were saying. However, the guy clearly spoke in a Singaporean accent.
So, I glanced over to look at his face.
It was old and wrinkled.
What I took for a young man (he had a whole head of thick, black hair) was in fact a lau Ah Pek!
They finally got off at a station a few stops down. I watched as the two lovebirds left the train hand-in-hand, going god-knows-where to do you-know-what.
Wow... viagra really does touch lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment