Monday, November 10, 2008

I've survived Monday!

Woot been out since 10.30am this morning, and only back at around 9 plus this evening. Had meetings, class, psych experiment (for course credit) and a presentation to deal with. I think I thoroughly deserve a pat in the back for surviving the day.

Great job on the art presentation guys! Especially for NM, MY and XQ who are Chinese and can't speak English that well. It takes a lot of guts to make a presentation in a language that you aren't fluent in, and I could tell they were nervous.

On the whole, I've had a pretty good time working with them. I've heard horror stories of certain foreign students who don't pull their own weight for projects but they did. Everyone submitted their reports and slides on time, and they didn't even complain when I was once one and a half hours late for a meeting (shameless, I know, but I was rushing the report for that meeting from home). Sure wouldn't mind doing another project with them.

And now...to bed! I've passed Monday, but there's still the rest of the week to get through.

No comments: