La dee dah... I'm going to spend the weekend in school cos I've got project meetings.
And the reports are still piling up. As such, I have taken to browsing youtube to destress. And ah... what wonders I have found.
Anyway, these 2 clips are taken from the "highly-acclaimed" movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Monty Python is a British comedic group that used to have a TV comedic sketch show on BBC. This is their low-budget (15 000 pounds), non-Hollywood (shot in Scotland), ridiculous excuse for a movie.
Anyway, the basis of this story is that King Arthur and his knights are looking for the legendary Holy Grail, thereby going through a hell of a lotta crap in the process.
So sit back, relax and enjoy the clips!
I warned you... It's just eh harmless liddle bunny isn't it... No one listens to me...
Who approaches the bridge of death must answer me these questions three...
No comments:
Post a Comment