I must admit... I have been exceptionally lazy in updating my blog lately. It seems that once you stop, it becomes a habit not to update it.
So what's new?
Nothing much, actually. I've been doing part-time data-entry at a factory office near my home for quite some time now. Thus, I'm not rotting at home. Instead, I rot someplace else.
On a brighter note, Pat is coming to Singapore in June! Yes! Finally! He should be here by June 10th or 11th, and we intend to spend the time catching up with each other. It's hard to believe that we haven't seen each other for so long...
I guess that when you're in a LDR, you cope by slipping into singlehood mood. You try not to miss the other person too much, or grouse at his or her absence. It just makes it that more intolerable. Instead, you focus on the people currently around you, or the things you have to settle at hand. As the saying goes, life must go on. And it will, but only if your mindset allows it to.
So that's all for now. I'll update when I have more inspiration, which is probably soon. Now that I've started, a familiar tingling sensation in my fingers is back again. The feeling of ideas yet to be shared and words yet to be born. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment