Thursday, October 30, 2003

May it be
An evening star
Shines down
Upon you

May it be
When darkness falls
Your heart
Will be true

You walk along a road
Oh how far you are from home

Morni� ut?li� [Quenya: 'Darkness has come']
Believe and you
Will find your way

Morni� alanti� [Quenya: 'Darkness has fallen']
A promise lives
Within you now

-Enya, May It Be

Hello all, I've updated my blog skin to this over-green Celtic one. I'm kinda into fantasy right now, so I guess it suits my purpose. I may be changing the colour scheme later though, too much green...

Anywayz, I today was another sch day, a little on the sian side, so I won't go into the gory details. But I'll just say it was a day filled wif PW as the day of the oral presentaion draws nearer. My group's the first one to get zai by our ST, so I just pray that everything goes smoothly. I hope I dun blunder my lines or kana saboed by anyone to answer questions. I can still remember my last sec sch one. Geez, I just froze on the spot, not knowing exactly what to say. Dumbstruck like a deer caught in the glare of headlamps.

But that's the past. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know what I'm doing by changing my entire blog from girly pink to eldritch green. Oh yah, and the excerpt of the song fits the theme too as its from Fellowship of the Ring An extremely celtic- influenced movie wif just a hint of Norse Mythology.

Haha... Me need sleep. Byedy-bye. zzz...

P.S. Agnes Wong! Welcome back!

No comments: