Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Happy birthday Clarice!=)



From Left: Eugene, Jacklyn, Me (top row)
Liyan, Clarice, Jacqueline


Today went Marche at Suntec to eat and celebrate Clarice's birthday. I'm so glad everyone could make it. Haha. Was starting to miss them cos haven't seen the SMU gals since holidays started.

Anyway, it was a great success! Weee... All of us had a fun time talking and catching up. So long never see each other liao.

Special thanks to:

Jacklyn: for exceptional organizing skills
Clarice: for being guest-of-honour
Clarice's bf: for getting the cake
Liyan and Me: for table-choping
All of Us: for turning up and eating! Haha...
Jack: for serving our table and taking the cake that... ehehe... we couldn't finish in the end. I wonder if he threw it away I hope not. :p

PS: He is an official SS student now. Haha... Transfer was a success. First double degree, then biz, now SS. Well, if he's happy then I'm happy.

No comments: