Monday, July 30, 2007

Lucky me... First day of my "holiday" after the weekend and I have to fall sick!

Got a sore throat, slight fever and an aching body. Bleagh.

Went to Bedok Polyclinic at around 11 plus, only to find that the computer system was down. The result being that the whole place was crowded with people!

Seeing the doctor wasn't so bad as it took only a short while, but when it came to payment and medication collection the process was agonizingly slow! The people at the payment counter actually had to call the names of the patients since there were no numbers on the screens. I had to strain my ears to hear them above the din of talking, coughing, sneezing and wheezing. By the time I got everything done, 3 hours had passed.

Going to go rest soon. Those darn meds are making me soooo sleepy, I can barely type properly. My fingers keep landing on the wrong keys haha. =P Doc says it's a throat infection, with the possibility of it becoming a full-blown flu!

*cough cough* gah...

PS: I have no idea what the heck is wrong with my tag-board. I'll try and fix it when I have the energy.

No comments: